Opinion: China Emerges as Global Leader in Digital Financial Inclusion
This week, representatives of some of the world’s leading financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and academic institutions will join China’s financial regulators for an annual forum in Beijing. Attendees will include industry giants from HSBC and Visa to major mobile money providers like Ant Financial. But they won’t be there to discuss the future of global high finance.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas