Chinese Firm to Enlist Asia Sponsors for FIFA World Cup
A Chinese sports and entertainment firm has won the rights to be the exclusive agent for new Asia sponsorships of soccer association FIFA at the 2018 World Cup.
Desports (Hong Kong), a wholly owned subsidiary of Wuhan DDMC Culture Co. Ltd. (DDMC), said Tuesday it had signed an agreement with the global soccer body and will be the sole agent responsible for enlisting so-called third-tier sponsors for the tournament, which will be in Russia.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas