Chinese Firm to Enlist Asia Sponsors for FIFA World Cup
A Chinese sports and entertainment firm has won the rights to be the exclusive agent for new Asia sponsorships of soccer association FIFA at the 2018 World Cup.
Desports (Hong Kong), a wholly owned subsidiary of Wuhan DDMC Culture Co. Ltd. (DDMC), said Tuesday it had signed an agreement with the global soccer body and will be the sole agent responsible for enlisting so-called third-tier sponsors for the tournament, which will be in Russia.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas