Chief Banking Regulator Vows Closer Oversight, Greater Market Access
Tightening oversight of financial institutions and further opening of domestic markets are the priorities for China’s banking regulator going forward.
The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) will step up supervision of sprawling financial markets, despite initial success in curbing credit-fueled speculative activities, Chairman Guo Shuqing said at a press conference during the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas