Opinion: Southeast Asia Faces Challenges Amid Global Protectionism
The success story of the East Asian economy was about the connection between trade and industrialization — look at the cases of Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan and Singapore. Trade-oriented industrialization drove regional economic integration through trade and investment — and integration into the world economy that was made possible by conducive global economic growth and a relatively open global economy.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas