Editorial: Over-Optimism Mustn’t Derail China’s Reform Push as Economy Warms Up
There are diverging forecasts on China’s economic outlook. Those with a rosier view believe the economy is very close to bottoming out and growth is likely to pick up steam next year. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has raised China’s 2017 growth forecast four times this year, supporting the sanguine sentiments. But positive expectations have also triggered speculation on policy tightening, which has rocked bond and futures markets recently.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas