Quick Take: Another Heavyweight Distressed-Debt Investor Urges Caution in Market
Oaktree Capital Management, a Los Angeles-based distressed-debt investor that oversees $100 billion in assets globally, warned that uncertainties in the market might be higher and more prevalent than investors perceive.
“We are in a low-return, high-risk world,” Oaktree Capital Co-Chairman Howard Marks told reporters in Shanghai.
“More funds have been raised for private equity than ever before. There has been a rise in so-perceived ‘super stocks’ and speculative investing, and return on cash is at punitive levels,” he said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas