Ctrip Child Abuse Case Continues to Roil China
An official investigation is still ongoing after leaked video clips showing toddlers being mistreated at a Shanghai day care center sparked outrage in China last week.
One clip on the Chinese social media site Sina Weibo shows a woman forcefully wrenching a schoolbag from a small girl’s back and hurling it to the floor before pushing the child toward a table. The child falls and hits her head on the edge of the table.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas