China’s Capital Efficiency Grows for First Time in 10 Years
For the first time in at least a decade, the Chinese economy can now produce the same level of output with less capital than the previous year.
However, as China is still being pulled by competing needs — economic growth, financial deleveraging and reform, and social stability — but efficiency might again end up on the back burner, said Michael Taylor, chief credit officer of Moody’s Investors Service.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas