Car-Booking Firm Shouqi Nets Money, Technology From Baidu-Led Group
Chinese car-booking service Shouqi has raised $105 million in new funds from a group led by Baidu Inc. and NIO Capital, which may also help the firm develop driverless-car technologies and deploy electric vehicles.
Combined with its two previous funding rounds, Shouqi Limousine & Chauffeur — a subsidiary of state-owned Shouqi Group — has raised at least 1.5 billion yuan ($230 million).
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas