China Fires Up Coal Price Stabilization Plan
China’s state planner has called on coal miners and power producers to work more closely together to stabilize prices of the commodity, following wide gyrations over the last year caused by a sector cleanup.
Companies on both sides of the power-generation aisle should take three major steps to bring stability to coal prices, officials from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) told market players during an industry conference this week in Hebei province.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas