Needle Marks Found on Toddlers at Beijing Kindergarten
A group of parents protested outside a Beijing kindergarten on Thursday over alleged abuses after needle marks were found on at least eight children.
The school in the eastern suburb of Guanzhuang was run by RYB Education Institution, which was listed the New York Stock Exchange on Sept. 27.
One mother told Caixin that she had found needle marks on her daughter’s arms, buttocks and forehead. Several parents, who had found similar jab marks on their children, said the needles may have been used by teachers to discipline children.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas