Chinese Companies Looking to the Long Term, Survey Finds
CPPIB, Hillhouse Capital Group, Caixin Global & Caixin Insight Group undertook the first-ever research project to determine how Chinese companies view long-termism. The report surveyed more than 180 Chinese companies, both state owned and private, in 28 industries comprising a total market capitalization of more than $2.41 trillion.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas