First E-Commerce Law One Step Closer to Delivery
(Beijing) — Chinese lawmakers are moving closer to finalizing the nation’s first e-commerce law, hoping it will take effect as early as next year, official media reported Tuesday.
The legislation, which will oversee a wide range of online activities of both buyers and sellers, aims to offer better and more institutionalized protection of consumers amid the exponential growth of online businesses in recent years.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas