JD Finance, ICBC in Latest Internet, Banking Collaboration
Internet and banking tie-ups are not rare in China. On top of customer data sharing, largely offline banks are also able to reclaim customers who have grown accustomed to the convenience online lenders provide, while internet companies can expand into highly regulated retail-banking.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas