JD Finance, ICBC in Latest Internet, Banking Collaboration
JD Finance and the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) are the latest pair to create a banking platform connecting the online and offline worlds.
Internet and banking tie-ups are not rare in China. On top of customer data sharing, largely offline banks are also able to reclaim customers who have grown accustomed to the convenience online lenders provide, while internet companies can expand into highly regulated retail-banking.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas