New Economy Accounts for Greater Share of Inputs in November, Caixin Report Shows
The share of high-value added industries such as biotechnology, advanced-equipment manufacturing and financial and legal services in China’s overall economic inputs rebounded for the first time in three months in November, a private index showed Saturday.
The Mastercard Caixin BBD China New Economy Index (NEI) shows that new economy industries accounted for 30.2% of total economic inputs used to make goods and services last month, up from 29.3% in October.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas