China Faces Fallout From Trump’s Tax Overhaul
China may have to raise personal income tax and finally introduce a real estate levy to create room to cut corporate taxation amid concern that legislation going through the U.S. Congress could make the country less attractive as an investment destination and potentially lead to capital outflows.
The U.S. Senate on Saturday narrowly passed what would be the largest tax overhaul in America since the 1980s, paving the way for President Donald Trump to sign into law a bill he says could cut the corporate tax rate to 20% from 35%.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas