Industry Body Faults Domestic Ratings Agencies
While China is opening its local interbank-bond ratings to global agencies, domestic agencies still haven’t lived up to the standard, a self-regulatory body said.
An audit of all five domestic agencies that assess credit risks of interbank bonds, conducted by the National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (NAFMII) from July through September, found that the ratings reports of these agencies failed to adequately address major credit risks and had calculation errors, the association said in a statement Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas