Didi Chuxing Picks Up a Payment License
Didi Chuxing, China’s largest ride-hailing company, is speeding into the payments business, acquiring a much-coveted license to join the red-hot internet financial-services arena.
Didi has agreed to fully acquire third-party payment-services provider 19Pay for 300 million yuan ($45.4 million), according to a Tuesday statement by Shanghai-listed GoHigh Data Networks Technology Co.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas