Drone-Maker DJI Irks Rivals With Low-Price Models
The world’s top seller of consumer unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) has released updated versions of its agricultural drone, with price tags low enough to draw the ire of competitors for “disturbing the industry.”
Shenzhen-based DJI Technology Co. Ltd. launched two new versions of a drone used for agricultural purposes, such as spraying pesticides on crops — which the firm will market at a 12% lower cost compared to the previous model, released in November last year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas