HNA Group Pledges Stake in Chinese Bank for Cash
The stake was valued at HK$2.83 billion ($362 million), regulatory filings show.
Hainan Province CiHang Foundation, HNA’s largest shareholder in China, pledged 919.3 million shares, or a 4.63% stake, of the bank at HK$3.08 per share on Dec. 15, according to a regulatory filing by the lender with the Hong Kong bourse Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas