SF Express Sees One-Ton Deliveries by Drone in 2019
SF Express hopes to begin commercial use of large delivery drones by 2019 and is exploring other uses for its drones, such as emergency logistics, the courier giant’s Vice President Li Dongqi told Caixin.
The company completed the first emergency logistics testing of its newest drone model Tuesday. After taking off from an airport in Southwest China’s Yunnan province, the drone — which is the third developed by SF Express and its partner Sichuan Tengdun Technology Co. Ltd. — successfully simulated a preprogramed delivery of spare parts in an emergency situation.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas