New Economy Plays Bigger Role in China, Caixin Report Shows
The share of China’s overall economic inputs contributed by high-value added industries such as biotechnology, advanced-equipment manufacturing, and financial and legal services grew again in December, a private index showed.
The Mastercard Caixin BBD China New Economy Index (NEI) shows that new economy industries accounted for 31.4% of total economic inputs used to make goods and services in December, up from 30.2% in November and 29.3% in October.
- 1Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
- 2Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 3 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 4Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 5Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas