European Central Bank Official Discusses European Recovery, Yuan’s International Role
Benoit Coeure, a member of the European Central Bank (ECB) Executive Board, and in charge of market operations, market infrastructure and payments, and international and European relations, sat down for an interview with Caixin on Dec. 17. He shared his opinions on a wide range of issues, including outlook for the international role of China’s currency; the European economy’s recovery; and the bitcoin bubble.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas