China-Led Investment Bank Set For First U.S. Dollar Bond Sale
The China-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) may sell its first U.S.-dollar-denominated bonds to raise at least $1 billion as soon as by the end of June.
The earliest issuance window will be “toward the end of the first half of 2018” because certain procedures will take time, such as the Board of Governors’ approval of AIIB’s 2017 financial statements as well as borrowing and swap documentation, the official Xinhua News Agency reported on Sunday, citing a statement from Soren Elbech, the Beijing-based bank’s treasurer.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas