Ex-China Men’s Team Coach Back for Youth Soccer Training
Bora Milutinovic, the former head coach of the Chinese men’s national soccer team, has been named the Chinese Football Association’s (CFA’s) consultant for youth player training.
Milutinovic led the Chinese men’s national soccer team through the FIFA qualifier series and into the World Cup for the first time in the team’s history in 2002.
In a statement on Thursday, the CFA said it hopes Milutinovic can use his experience with and knowledge of the Chinese soccer industry as an advantage, to help China improve its youth player training as well as finding new talent for the future.
- 1 China Seeks $7 Billion Sanctions Against U.S. in Dumping Dispute
- 2Opinion: China-U.S. Friendship Goes Deeper Than Fights Over Trade, Pollution
- 3With Latest IPhones, Apple Again Bows to the Chinese Market
- 4Chinese Scientist Blasts U.S. Over Politicization of Research
- 5Gallery: Xi’an’s War on ‘Illegal’ Villas Thunders On
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas