Editorial: Penetrating the Fog Hiding Financial Corruption
The financial sector has become one of the major focuses of authorities’ anti-graft campaign.
During its latest plenary meeting, addressed by President Xi Jinping two weeks ago, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said it will focus on corruption in key areas or segments in the selection of officials, approvals and supervision, and resources development, as well as financing and loan issuances.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas