Academic Suggests ‘Revenge List’ as China-U.S. Trade Tensions Rise
As trade tensions between Beijing and Washington heighten, China should prepare countermeasures including a “revenge list” and employ global trade rules to protect its interests, a top Chinese academic said.
“U.S. officials turned very hawkish this year and were basically pushing their one-sided perspectives (on trade issues),” Lu Feng, a professor at Peking University, said Monday at a forum in Beijing.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas