China, UK to Sign $13 Billion in Deals on Theresa May Trip
China and the U.K. will sign $12.8 billion worth of business deals covering construction, finance, agriculture and technology, as British Prime Minister Theresa May makes her first state visit to the country accompanied by a 50-strong business delegation.
After stopping in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, where she announced educational cooperation programs, May went to Beijing on Wednesday evening to meet top Chinese leaders.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas