China New Economy Index Sees Marginal Drop in January
A private index that aims to track the size and change in China’s new economy using big data showed a marginal decline in January, suggesting that the contribution of emerging higher value-added industries such as biotechnology to the economy has remained stable.
The Mastercard Caixin BBD China New Economy Index (NEI) shows that new economy industries accounted for 31.3% of total economic inputs used to make goods and services last month, down from 31.4% in December and marking the first decline since October. The index measures labor, capital and technology inputs in 10 emerging industries relative to those used by all industries. http://index.caixin.com/upload/NEI201801e.pdf
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas