Feared VPN Cut-Off Leaves Limited Options for Small Businesses
The upcoming Year of the Dog isn’t exactly barking out a strong welcome for foreign firms in China. According to the latest edition of the annual “2018 China Business Climate Survey Report,” released by AmCham China last week, some 75% of respondents said they feel less welcome in China than in the past — not a very positive indicator for this key survey of foreign business sentiment.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas