What’s Driving Chinese Wanderlust during the Lunar New Year?
Chinese wanderlust will be alive during the Spring Festival as 6.5 million people are expected to travel overseas instead of going home to spend their Lunar New Year with nosy relatives.
Although it’s still a fraction of those choosing to go home, the trend has been growing, according to data from China’s largest online travel services provider, Ctrip.com International Ltd.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas