Tencent, NetEase Press ‘Play’ on Music-Sharing Agreement
Online music platforms Tencent Music and NetEase Music have signed an agreement to share with each other over 99% of the songs to which they hold exclusive licenses, according to a statement by China’s National Copyright Administration.
The deal comes amid a national campaign to regulate the distribution of music copyright in China, after licensing fees skyrocketed in recent years due to companies fighting for exclusive rights.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas