First Day of Chinese New Year Is a Box-Office Winner
The Year of the Dog may turn out to be a howling success for China’s movie industry.
Movie-ticket sales on Friday -- the first day of Chinese Lunar New Year — jumped by nearly two-thirds to 1.32 billion yuan ($208 million) compared to the same day of the holiday a year ago. Analysts say that signals another robust year ahead for the Chinese film industry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas