China’s Top Party Body Says Xiongan Blueprint Progressing Well
Central authorities have vowed to roll out a series of measures to facilitate the development of the Xiongan New Area, a flagship new economic zone south of Beijing established a year ago to boost the development of North China.
The Communist Party’s Politburo Standing Committee, China’s top decision-making body, held a meeting on Thursday in Beijing to listen to a report on the drafting of the blueprint for the new area. Xi Jinping, the Chinese president and head of the Communist Party, also attended the meeting.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas