Baidu, Sohu Quizzes Go Back Online After Crackdown
Popular online trivia quiz games operated by Baidu Inc. and Sohu.com Inc. have returned online after a suspension that followed new regulations released two weeks ago.
The quizzes were inspired by the popular New York-based HQ Trivia app. Players on these livestreaming apps answer multiple-choice questions in order to get a share of a cash prize that can reach as much as hundreds of thousands of dollars. Those who get the questions correct within the 10-second limit move on, and the rest are eliminated until a final few winners remain.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas