CEFC Unit Suspends Bond Trading After Probe Report Sparks Sell-Off
Trading in 14 billion yuan ($2.2 billion) worth of bonds issued by CEFC Shanghai International Group was suspended on Friday, after plunging the previous day on reports that the chairman of the company’s parent was under investigation.
The company announced the suspension in a filing to the Shanghai stock exchange, without giving any indication of when trading might resume. “In order to protect the interests of bondholders and avoid unusual movements for bonds already issued … the company’s bonds will suspend trading from March 1,” it said in a statement. (link in Chinese)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas