Why is U.S. Hedge Fund Manager Treated Like a Rock Star in China?
Chinese bankers and finance professionals have been chattering about Ray Dalio, founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, in recent weeks after the local version of his memoir “Principles” hit the shelves of Chinese bookstores.
Many have been sharing power-point presentations and speech transcripts of the 68-year-old founder of Bridgewater Associates, who has built a cult following in China over the past decades. Dalio shot to fame on Wall Street for his Midas touch, especially during and after crises.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas