Liu He: Lessons From Global Economic Crises (Part 1)
Editor’s note: The international economic and financial communities have only recently gotten to know Liu He, after he became China’s top representative at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January, where he talked about China’s plans to further open its financial sector this year.
Now in Washington on a mission to defuse growing China-U.S. trade tensions, the key economic aide to President Xi Jinping and one of 25 top decision-makers in the Politburo of the ruling Communist Party is believed to be a rising star on China’s political and economic fronts. Observers say he is likely to be promoted to a key government position at the National People’s Congress in March to take care of the many tricky issues facing the country’s economy and financial system.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas