President Xi Adviser Liu He to Visit U.S. to Ease Trade Tensions
Liu He, a key economic adviser to Chinese President Xi Jinping, is heading to the United States to defuse trade tensions between the world’s two largest economies.
Liu, the director of the Office of the Central Leading Group for Financial and Economic Affairs, will depart for Washington on Feb. 27.
Analysts said the visit indicated that Liu has a leading role in China’s top-level engagement with the United States in economic affairs. He is expected to promote the implementation of agreements reached last November during U.S. President Donald Trump’s first state visit to China, analysts said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas