Lenovo Denies Layoffs at Motorola
Lenovo Group Ltd. has denied news reports that its mobile unit Motorola Mobility LLC is laying off staff at its U.S. headquarters.
“We are undergoing a regular organizational restructuring and staff adjustment based on the business plan for the new year,” the PC giant said in a statement to Caixin Global. “Currently, all of Motorola’s operations are moving ahead as usual, and new product launches are on schedule as planned.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas