China to Shake Up Central Agencies
China’s cabinet has proposed a sweeping overhaul of the central government agencies that it oversees, according to a draft report it presented to the country’s congress on Tuesday.
The reorganization, the eighth since the country’s reform and opening-up in the late 1970s, comes amid a slowing economy, challenges facing market regulators from innovation and a social shift, as well as constraints in environmental protection and natural resources.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas