Li Ka-shing Retires, Ending an Era
(Hong Kong) — Hong Kong’s richest man, Li Ka-shing, has announced his retirement, marking the end of an era for the region’s business community.
Li, whose massive conglomerates have dominated the Hong Kong economy for decades and have a presence in more than 50 countries, will be stepping down as chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd., he announced at his annual news conference on Friday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas