Tencent’s China Literature Publishes Fifteenfold Profit Growth
Net profit for Tencent’s online publishing unit China Literature was 15 times greater in 2017 compared to 2016, according to the company’s first annual results released after its blockbuster initial public offering (IPO).
Revenue grew by 60% to 4.1 billion yuan ($648 million), from 2016’s 2.6 billion yuan. Profit attributable to shareholders jumped by a staggering 1,416% from last year’s 36.7 million yuan to 556.1 million yuan in 2017.
- 1Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
- 2Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 3 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 4Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 5Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas