HNA Offloads Aircraft-Leasing Assets for $884 Million
HNA Group has unloaded part of its aircraft-leasing business, the latest of the conglomerate’s asset sales following a global buying spree that left it with large debts.
Avolon Aerospace Leasing Ltd. (AALL), a subsidiary of Bohai Capital Holding Co. Ltd. under the HNA group, has sold 41 aircraft to Sapphire Aviation Finance I Ltd., a Cayman Islands-based company, for $884 million, according to a filing (link in Chinese) to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
- 1Veteran China Banker Warns of 'Belt and Road' Risks
- 2Update: China Records First Monthly Trade Deficit in 13 Months
- 3College Told to Suspend Executive MBA Course Over Lax Oversight
- 4China to Open Iron-Ore Futures Market to Foreign Investors in May
- 5After Outcry, Weibo Does U-Turn on Gay Content Ban
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas