VIDEO: Economist Larry Summers Discusses Trade, Deregulation
Trade tensions between China and the U.S. have been building as U.S. President Donald Trump threatens to slam new tariffs on Chinese goods, and China vows to respond with measures of “equal strength and scope.”
In a recent interview with Caixin reporter Wang Liwei in Beijing, former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers expressed his worries over a possible trade war, and said it’s incorrect to believe the tariffs will help U.S. economic prospects.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas