Lenovo Says ‘Worst Period’ Behind It
Chinese computer giant Lenovo Group Ltd. said it saw strong momentum in its personal computer (PC) and mobile businesses in the Americas last year, with chief Yang Yuanqing vowing to reclaim the top spot in the global PC market this year.
“The worst period is over,” Yang told around 1,000 attendees at the company’s annual motivation conference Tuesday in the U.S. He didn’t elaborate on what period this referred to.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas