Opinion: Belt and Road Takes China’s Economic Success Global
The Belt and Road Initiative reminds many people that this is going to be China’s own version of the U.S.’ postwar Marshall Plan, in which China uses its resources and industrial capacity to build economic relations with other developing countries.
But China’s way of international development cooperation is different with that of developed countries’ way of dealing with developing countries.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas