Coffeehouse Startup Sees Delivery as Brew for Success
*Cafe sets itself apart by accepting orders only through its mobile app
*Delivery service draws ire of customers, who say they often don’t get their orders within the promised 30 minutes
(Beijing) — A new-concept coffeehouse that offers online ordering and delivery officially launched on Tuesday after a five-month soft opening.
Luckin Coffee, the Beijing-based startup, has already served 5 million cups of coffee to more than 1.3 million customers in 13 Chinese cities since the start of the year, company founder Qian Zhiya said on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas