Caixin Insight, Gresham Launch Commodity Futures Index
Caixin Insight, a sister company of Caixin Media, and U.S. asset manager Gresham Investment Management LLC have launched an index that aims to become a benchmark for China’s commodity futures market.
The China Commodity Index (CCI) gauges price changes in 32 contracts of 28 commodities traded on the country’s three futures exchanges in Shanghai, the northeastern city of Dalian and Central China’s Zhengzhou, the two companies said in a joint statement on Thursday.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas