Forex Regulator Decodes Forward Hedging Rules
* Measures outlined in the document mark a key step toward market reform for China’s foreign exchange regime
* New policy’s impact would be no less than the exchange reform in 2005, analyst says
China’s foreign exchange regulator recently fleshed out details of its policy on foreign exchange forward hedging, providing greater leeway and convenience to companies trying to limit foreign exchange risks.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas